Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The fun never ends

Not even sure where to start.
Weekend that was SUPPOSE to be quiet, was of course not. Had two separate sightings of Joe, both times he either left or went and hid rather than see me. But he did buy my beer the time we stopped into his bar.
That's a manly thing to do.

Got another email from the ex-ex confirming that he is still thinking about me, how much seeing me made him miss me and just laying it on -- even going so far as to say,
"I don't want to seem needy but...."
Ok, if you say that, odds are good that YOU ARE NEEDY.

Work is freaking insane. Nothing is going right. And everyone went all high maintenance on me.

Saw make out boy this weekend.

And I have killer cramps right now. I am sure you all wanted to know. Deal with it.

And coming in under the title, of sealing the deal, discovered tonight that I have ants in my kitchen.

At some point it has to stop. I mean, what do normal people do? I will grant you, I am not really the dictionary definition of normal but at some point this has to all slow down, right? Shouldn't I be able to just spend a few days not freaking out about something? The worst part is, I just really want to talk to my mom about all this, and I can't. I mean, she would have simultaneously pissed me off and made me feel better, but it would have been her.

And, I am suppose to go out of town this weekend for the block party. The same block party that my dad invited Gary to. The same block party that I basically told him, as my father invited you, if you want to come, you can. And he took me to task on that one. So my dad is all, Come on down, spend the weekend relaxing, etc. I was like Dad, you sorta made me relaxing this weekend about impossible.
Here is where I am at. I am ok with having him in my life. As a friend. I am not ok with being his girlfriend, fiancee, mother of his children and so on. If he can handle that, then fine. If he cannot handle me in his life without one of those labels, then the answer to me is obvious.
It's not there for me. It's like I said earlier, I closed that chapter of my life.

On the upside -- yes, there are good things in my life -- I had 44 people sign up for the Race for the Cure and like, another 4 or 5 that didn't quite make the deadline (slackers, you know who you are) but will be joining us anyway.
So, now I just need to plan a breakfast for 45-50 people. Should be fun. Not sure where everyone is going to SIT, but it will be fun.

I need a deserted island. With a cabana boy. And a kicking bikini body. And a winning lottery ticket to make all that happen.

Now Watching: The Daily Show
Now Listening: to Boris ( my cat) howl at air.

No comments: