Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well - at least its a post

Hm. I feel like I should have lots to share today -- but not so much.
Work is loco. My boss gave his notice yesterday, so this opens Pandora's Box for the work place.
Without going into a slew of meaningless detail for most of you it comes down to this --- do I apply for his job or not? It would be a shift in responsibilities (obviously). But 1) do I want those changing responsibilities and 2) do I want to do it now when I would get the job and then basically disappear for 3 months?
Much to think through.

Had what is getting to be the routine dr's appt today.
I have gained another 2.5 lbs. Those numbers on the scale are starting to eek into not only uncharted territory but SCARY territory. At least for me.
My ever-expanding belly is measuring out at 33 CM -- which is a little large for 31 weeks, but not overly so.
And the little leprechaun was kicking away at a healthy 144 BPM for a heart rate.
They also went ahead and scheduled us out for the remainder of our appointments. After mid-December, we go EVERY week.
I mean, we knew this was coming -- but man alive. So we are all booked up with the last scheduled one on our due date.....
Ok - much work to do.

Now Listening: For once, nothing. My ear buds frazzled out and haven't gotten new ones.

No comments: