Monday, November 10, 2008

Its IRONIC Monday!

Man do I love a good Monday.
Really. They are like, my FAVORITE EVER.
I was sitting on the off-ramp this morning on my way to work, waiting for the light to change when I looked up at the car in front of me.
It was a white Suburban. And it had the following bumper sticker on it:
Drill Here. Drill Now. Save Today.
And the background image was a gas pump.

Now - I can honestly say I haven't done a ton of research on the whole domestic drilling issue. But I do know what mining of any kind tends to do to the surrounding environment, so my gut is tread very, very lightly on this topic.
But here is a news flash:
You want to save at the gas pump???
GET RID OF YOUR FREAKIN' 8/MPG SUBURBAN!!!!!
You mean to tell me there aren't more fuel efficient cars out there?
Really? Not a one that would fit your needs?
hm.
Next thing you know the CEO of BP will be calling me with suggestions on how to keep my energy bills lower.
Yeah. Suck it buddy.

Now Listening: Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga by Spoon

No comments: