Thursday, November 06, 2008

SLOOOOOW Motion

That
Is
Today

Getting out of bed. Momentous.
Shower - like 20 minutes.
Getting dressed -this was the big one. If you felt a huge surge in the cosmos this morning it was the Cosmos in fact, kicking my ass when it came to a outfit that fit and didn't make me look like a human tent. Suffice it so say, I am invoking a "casual day" card at work and sporting the jeans.
Coffee - 4 cars deep on the drive-thru AND 3 people deep inside.
Nothing is really moving at a reasonable pace today.

Maybe this should be a sign that I should just pack it up and go home.
Hm. Worth consideration.

In other news you all hate me.
I have been watching some of the "bets" come in on the little leprechauns arrival. More than a few of you are thinking this kid is 9lbs plus.
One word: ouch.
Here's hoping he will take after his father a little and just out of spite be like, 7lbs something.
But it has been fun to watch the guesses come in.
And keep em' coming. The bigger the list, the bigger the bragging rights.
Maybe we will have to work out some sort of prize for the winner.
Maybe a night of watching the little leprechaun once he shows up?
No?!?! That doesn't seem like incentive?
Well, I will work on plan B.

Now Listening: Four Songs by Alexi Murdoch

No comments: