Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ripping the night away

I was all excited about the new iPod for Christmas. And I still am, please don't get confused about that.
But trying to get the CD collection ripped is taking a butt-load of time. It's complicated. I have duplicates, CD's that skip, compilations that take forever to manually create.
I know, woe is me. Really, hard life meghan, but hey -- all in the name of good music.
I should be doing laundry and working on the book club book for this month.
Details.
Sorta keeping an eye on the kids out East -- you know who you are New Hampshire to see if they feel the same way as us ole' Iowa folks when it comes to our next president.

FINALLY got all the pics from Christmas, New Years and the caucus uploaded to the Flickr site.
So check those out.
In other news, I am pleased to report that I haven't done a single thing concerning my New Years resolutions.
Which makes 08' off to a great start.
Really, why set goals? Then you are only disappointed and completely depressed when you realize how truly not ambitious you are ... not.
Why set yourself up for that?
I do need to get on that. But joining a gym ( i know, how cliche) just takes time. And at the end of the work day, its the last thing I am interested in. But my large ass needs to get a little smaller, so its time to Suck It Up!!
Stay tuned on that one.

Now Listening: Hot Fuss by The Killers

No comments: