Monday, January 07, 2008

The Last Hold-Out

The unthinkable has happened.
really.
And, no I didn't wake up and lose, like 35 lbs overnight. THAT would be unthinkable.
And no, I didn't meet the man of my dreams either.
Ok, so in reality there are many unthinkable events in my life.
But this one is one that we have all been holding our breath for....
Heather and Sebastian got engaged.
WOO HOO!!
I say this is unthinkable not because they shouldn't be together (they should) or that they haven't talked about this (they have, at some length) but because Heather gets all weirded out by the idea of marriage.
Sebastian's power of persuasion must be great :)
So huge congrats to the two of them. I am just thrilled for them. And in other news, she has asked me to be her maid of honor, and I accepted.
The above statement about dropping 35 lbs has just gotten a lot more serious.
Good times.

Now Listening: In Between Dreams by Jack Johnson

No comments: