Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Throwing in the towel

I give up.
It's official.
I took my car in today to get a HEADLIGHT replaced. Which I can't do myself because of the "rising complexity of engine design". That is what it actually says in my owners manual. And I tried, and it is complex.
So, one headlight, one tail light to get fixed.
The dealership just called. Yeah, the light harness or whatever is the root cause and if not replaced will continue to burn through bulbs at a lightening pace and/or kill the electrical wiring.
so that little nugget of illumination will cost me roughly $200 --
Which for those of you keeping track has me over $1000 in the car THIS MONTH. And that is not including the actual car payment, insurance etc.
HOT
NESS

AWESOME
NESS

RIDICULOUS
NESS

So, good thing I have a massage scheduled for tonight. Sounds like I will need the stress relief.
Ugh.

Now Listening: The Loon by Tapes N' Tapes

1 comment:

Jason said...

Do you take your car to Jordan or Beckley? I've found Jordan screws me over on my Touareg repairs a LOT more than Beckley does.