Friday, July 27, 2007

Summer Pixie Fashion

I have to admit, I am a little upset that the weather pixie did not pick up on THIS little nuance in the weather. Somehow the idea of large chunks of ice crashing around her bikini clad person and the cat trying to avoid them, strikes me as pretty funny.
For additional clarification with the aforementioned pixie, I do NOT wear a bikini. Not when it is 82 degrees, not when it is 90 degrees.... or 95 degrees. You get the picture.
I think maybe she went to like, Pixie Weather & Fashion school and the instructors were like,
"Ok- if relative humidity hits 75% and the temperature shoots above 80 degrees, this years runway fashions are saying -- SWIMWEAR"
I think it might actually be the same courses that the occasional, complete idiot of a weatherperson goes to... which is a sad statement for the meteorological community. Not that I know any weather people. So offending them doesn't bother me too much.
That being said, I shall be rather interested to see what winter styling she is going to be sporting. Mukluks? Fur? Uggs? Thermal wear? Who knows what we will see....
You shall just have to keep checking in.

Now Listening: White Ladder by David Gray

No comments: