Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Maybe it's just me...

I was leaving work last night and had to make one more stop at the ladies room - it's what I do. I use the bathroom about once an hour -- maybe every 2 on a good day.
Anyhoo -
Heading out for the day, walk into the bathroom and hear someone talking. Which in and of itself is not that odd. Except for the fact that there is only one set of feet in the stalls. Which leads me to the following conclusions:
1) either the person that she was talking to was keeping her feet ABOVE the door line for some odd reason.
2) that she was talking to herself
or
3) yeah, there is no three.

No, as it turns out, she was talking on her CELL PHONE. In the bathroom. At work.
Am I the only one who is really off put by this entire experience? Does it not seem wrong? What if you were on the other end?
"What's that noise?"
"Oh nothing, just the toilet flushing"

I mean, is it THAT important that you can't call back or maybe, just maybe, not answer the phone when it rings and you are in the bathroom?
I know there are those of you that will say not that big of a deal. And maybe you are right -- but I reiterate one point (and this is key) -- IT WAS AT WORK IN A PUBLIC TOILET.
Gross.
That is all I have.


Now Listening: O by Damien Rice

No comments: