Sunday, July 27, 2008

5 More Months of This?

I think I had my first official craving last night.
And I am not proud. I will say in the last few weeks, once something has gotten into my head -- very few things sound good enough to replace it.
I believe this to be basically the definition of a craving, but maybe I have been in denial.

Anyway -- So, I woke up from my nap yesterday. It was Saturday and it had been a long day. And I was hungry. Rummage through the cupboards to realize that I am woefully overdue on a grocery store run. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks.
I mean I TON of bricks.
I wanted one of those bowls from KFC.
You know what I am talking about. The mashed potatoes, corn, cheese and chicken ones.
Now, one key thing to understand here.
I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE.
I just wanted one. And nothing, I mean nothing, was going to taste better than that carbohydrate-laden bowl of cholesterol.
And so I acquiesced.
And it was good.
So it begins.
Whee.

Now Listening: Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga by Spoon

No comments: