Sunday, November 11, 2007

In the Category of....

Most out of the blue comment heard on an airport tarmac
Airport Jockey 1 “ No dude, really, crack leaves the system really quickly”
Airport Jockey 2: “Really? That is good to know. How do you know that?”

AJ1: “My mom is an RN, she works with druggies”
AJ2: “A what, RN?”
AJ1: “ Registered Nurse.”
AJ2: “Oh cool, so she really does know what she is talking about”
The above conversation overheard while standing on the tarmac at the Cincinnati Airport waiting to board one of those mini airplanes that seem to be the only ones that fly into and/or out of Des Moines.

Most work done for the least amount of return:
Counting all the bottles in my garage – 141-- and getting them into my car for a whopping $7.05 back from the return people.

Most disgusting thing I have seen in quite awhile:
While counting the above bottles, notice one bottle with what seems to be some beer left in it – shake it out to release there is in fact a MOUSE in the bottle. How it got in there, I don’t know, but it died drunk.

Worst pick up line I have heard in awhile:
Random guy in bar in Baltimore: “I don’t mean to be rude, but you look just like that one actress… you know, that one”
Me: “Molly Ringwald” – I get that one all the time. Keep in mind the only reason I think people we look alike is the red hair.
RGIBIB: “Yeah, her. She was hot”
Suffice it to say, didn’t get very far on that one.

A great reason to date someone this time of year:
Huge Piles of leaves raked up: 5
Number of yard bags filled:13
Number of huge piles left: 3
How many could have gotten done if I had a boy helping: all
At least that is what I like to think, Humor me. I am having a bad relationship week. Like I have had a good relationship week in any time in recent memory, but whatever.

Most annoying adult thing I have done this week:
Realizing that I would have to go to a bar to watch the Bears game and deciding instead to stay home and rake my yard.

No comments: