Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Grr. Double Grr.

It's an "I-told-you-so" sorta day.
Like, I want to just tattoo it on my forehead and march self-righteously around the office, basking in my ability to see into the future as it unfolds as predicted.
Hmn, Meghan, bitter much?

That and I caught a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror yesterday at work.
Allow me to break this down:

My ass- fat and expanding.
My boobs - ginormous with no stoppage in sight.
My stomach - ballooning. This is the only body part that I am even pseudo ok with at the moment. The caveat being that I am not really down with rapidly expanding body parts but as there is a baby in there, ok with it. And as he grows so do I.

At first I thought it was the pants I was wearing.
And then I changed when I got home.
BAM! Like a bolt of lightening it hit. Wasn't the pants.
According to all the books, emails, websites etc I should be entering the active weight-gain phase. Like a pound a week from here on out.
Yes. That would be roughly 20 more lbs before it is all said and done.
Which at the rate I am going, will plant itself solely on my ass.
With maybe a 70/30 split to my boobs.
Nope, not bitter.
Not bitter at all.

Now Listening: to my phone ring non-stop.

No comments: