Thursday, September 25, 2008

Best EVER

Its no secret that I would have either Jon Stewart or Stephen Colberts love child.
Technically, its not a secret that I having Joe's - maybe in my current situation, that statement doesn't carry as much weight.
Appearances aside, I would. I would adore having a smart-ass, snarky little one running around telling me what to do.
Actually, I might just get my wish.
Moving on.
I am religious in my watching of both of them. Think that they are probably the closest to the truth -- or truthiness, as the case may be -- of ANY of the 24-hour news guys. And well, they make me laugh.

So in a causal perusal of the web this morning (I was waiting for the coffee to kick in.) I stumbled upon an article on Entertainment Weekly. For the record, it was linked off of CNN. com, but lets be honest, Ew. com has some great stories.
And it is an interview with not just one of my poli-humor gods, but BOTH of them.
Read it.
And then re-read it.
Genius.
I tell you we are nightly in the presence of genius.

Now Listening: Howl by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

No comments: