Friday, October 12, 2007

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

Did you feel the earth move?
Perhaps catch a glimpse of a pig flying by your window?
Get a special delivery of a snowball straight from hell?

No!?!?!?!

Well you should have.
I did it kids.
Broke the hundy mark. TWICE.
You are looking at a 107 & 114 game bowler. Well, reading about technically, but you get the idea.
See I have proof:


Ok, now don't go all conspiracy on me. This isn't the Zupruder film or some weirdness about us landing on the moon. It's a cell phone picture. Allow me to explain. I am the last bowler -- so if you look across, you can clearly see that both games have a 3 digit score.

Booya. And yes, I am getting WAY too excited about a seemingly ridiculous thing, but a girl has to have goals!

Now Listening: Speak for Yourself by Imogen Heap

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i take back all the things i've ever said about you -- you're not a TOTAL failure at life. just partial. but, well, you're making progress.