Thursday, October 11, 2007

too early for this

So I am driving up to the coffee shop this morning.
As I do every morning.
Not a morning person. Any of you that actually know me, know that speaking to me before about 9:30 AM can lead to serious physical harm.

Anyhoo.
I pull up, there is a little line so I look up and I see this right in front of me:
That's right. Its' not just a butterfly. No -- its a FLAG butterfly. And its not just one, there are NINE of them. On a rusted out Taurus that needed a new muffler.
My thought was -- wow, what's next? Unicorns singing the national anthem? Fairies running for congress?
FLAG BUTTERFLIES?
Either that or this is some new tactic in the war on terror. I mean, what terrorist would harm a person with butterflies on their car. Like I can see W in his office (the oval one) thinking -- hmm. I like butterflies. I like flags. Lets make a car decal.
Boom.
National Victory.
It hurts the head. More than a lot. Frankly I am not sure that a gallon of straight caffeine would help that headache.

Now Listening: Four Songs - EP by Alexi Murdoch

No comments: