Monday, October 13, 2008

Its the pedal on the right

I will readily admit that I am not the most patient person on the planet.
Or really at all.
But I am trying and that should count for something, right?
So its a Monday, I have slept like crap the night before. I know, I know
"Meghan" you are saying to yourself, "you got the ok to take a little something to help you sleep."
Well, yes I did. Except when you wake up at 1:30 AM and the alarm goes off at 6:45, its too late to take anything.
So -- starting a overcast Monday kinda crabby to start with.
And it would seem that today, I am doomed to drive behind and be trapped next to anyone who thinks that going 5 MPH UNDER the speed limit means the far left and center lanes are where they should drive.
It made me happy.
Really, really happy.
And of course, the slower that they drive, the 'happier' I get.
Lets just say, its a good thing that I didn't have any meetings this morning, otherwise I would have probably been asked to go home and change my crabby pants. Although, being sent home may not have been the worst thing. At least I could sleep.

In other news... we have entered double digits -- leaving the triples in our dust!
As in, I have less than 100 days of being pregnant left.
Woo hoo.
Officially, its 99, but whose counting?
Not this girl, who is getting larger by the second.
Alright, I should get back to work. For a large portion of the country, today is a day off. For me, it is not. However, our client has the day off -- as they are federal. Which means the bulk of my meetings have been canceled and I just **might** get some work done today.
Hold onto your hats, could get crazy up in here.

Now Listening: Trouble by Ray LaMontagne

No comments: