Thursday, August 23, 2007

Des Moines Ink Day 2

In all fairness, I am not a small person. I mean, I am small as in short.
I am not small as in petite. Don't get me wrong, we are not talking beached whale or anything, but I could afford to drop 15lbs -- hell, who couldn't? I like to call myself Rubenesque. As in Ruben, the painter, not like a sandwich with sauerkraut.
So, I have curves. My hips and rear end have ample space. I discovered in the last day that on top of my rather curvaceous back side, I now have a very swollen hip courtesy of 2.5 hours under a tattoo needle. So, left hip is now sticking out about 2" more than it used to. Granted this is a temporary situation, and one of my own doing but come on....
The one thing I don't need is a larger ass.

Side work note, I have little saying on my gray cube wall here in Dilbert land that goes something like this:
If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not
achieved, and will never achieve, its full potential, that word would be Meetings.

That has never been more true than today.
Additional side note, state fair pics are up on Flickr account. Link is on the left.

Now Listening: Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga by Spoon

No comments: