Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy National Pancake Day

Yes - bust out the syrup and get the fry pan heated up...
It's national pancake day.
In honor of such an esteemed day (or one created by IHOP --details, whatever)
I haven't had a single pancake.
And probably won't.

Moving on to other more relevant news....
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!!
This isn't a newsflash. This is a statement of fact.
I do, in fact, have babies everywhere. And for some unknown reason -- their parents seem to think that I will be a good spiritual advisor for their children.
I question their logic -- but willing to give it a try anyway.
In the course of 2 days, I have been asked to be the godmother of two mini-munchkins.
The lil' nutter herself -- Ms Samantha -- whose pictures can be found on the flickr link.
Julie and Scott caught me in a moment of emotional rollercoaster and the question was asked, causing MORE tears --- awesome. But turbo charged about it.
And then last night, my cousin Dan asked me to be the godmother for his little one -- Miss Maggie.
Who I don't have pictures of -- yet, but trust me when I say she is cute as cute can be.
So, add that to the Noah mix and yes -- that is 3 little ones that Aunt Meghan gets to spoil.
Conviently enough Sam and Maggie are only 2 weeks apart, so keeping track of b-day's etc, should be easy enough.
My biggest issue will be keeping track of the appropriate religions --
So, here they are....
Noah









Sam









Maggie





This will be fun. The day I send a dradle to Noah for this birthday in like June -- will be the day you know I have lost it.
Actually my advice should be easy -- Golden Rule -- lets keep it there.
What else?
Still no news from the love guru's.
Shocker I know. One of these days I am actually going to get a match that might, well, match. Until then, not turning blue holding my breath if you know what I mean.
Now Listening: LCD Soundsystem by LCD Soundsystem

No comments: