Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fat Thursday

I am having a fat day.
Check that, a fat week.
Perhaps really a fat year to date as of right now.
So, what you ask, am I doing about said fattyness?? Besides eating a brownie RIGHT NOW??
Well,
Eating too much
Drinking too much
Exercising not at all.
It really is a winning combo. I have always said if you are going to do something, do it right. In that respect, I am kicking some serious not-skinny ass.

Bygones.
Moving on.

Why is it that you can have several weekends with nothing going on except the usual catch up on sleep/housecleaning/assorted domestics and then in a single day have the following:

I mean really. I have considered clones, not going to ANY of it, trying to do ALL of it and everything in between. My saving grace right now is that Courtney is coming up this weekend, so worse case -- I blame her for not being able to make an appearance at any of the functions that I don't make an appearance for.

What for else?

Slight update on the I am breaking up with my boyfriend front -- however, holding a full post until I have an idea of where said update is taking things. Lets just say, timing is everything and as usual my timing (his timing?) SUCKS and that late nights, text messages and assorted whatever was involved. Stoopid boys.

I should get back to it. I would like to get home at a reasonable time in order to mow my yard which I have affectionately started calling my urban jungle.

Now Playing: Unplayed Piano by Damien Rice

No comments: