Monday, April 24, 2006

Executive Decision

Now Playing: Jill Scott

So I made it back home without issue.
I put somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 miles on my car last week.
The Bug was worn out.
And dirty. Ick.

So had a full, but laid back weekend.
Did some shopping, caught a baseball game, grilled out.
All good things.

Even got a little color -- now a healthy shade of pink.
But still mostly white. This reality will never change.

On the online front, I committed.
Yes -- surprise, you didn't feel the earth move or anything.
Anyway, I signed up for 3 whole months of PerfectMatch.
As much as I hope John Cusak shows up, not holding my breath.

This should be fun. Offers up the best of both worlds... they bring the Thai food to you AND I can go driving around for my own dinner as well.
Translation: They match me with people and I can still man-shop.
So a whole new group of men are unwillingly about to become fodder for the Meghan machine.
Whee!!!
So, you shall have to stay tuned.
They make you answer all these questions and then come up with a "type"
I am ..... drum roll please
RBOV
Risk Taker, Relaxed, Optimistic, Seeks Variety
You take chances, believe in yourself and look for interesting life
experiences. You are most likely willing to throw yourself into a love
relationship in a big way, and you generally want someone who feels the same
way. You want someone who is willing to give the relationship the time and
priority that you believe in. This would be overkill to many RAOV's; probably
not a good choice for you.

Side note, RAOV = Risk Taker, High Energy, Optimistic, Seeks Variety
So, we shall see what winning four letter combo works for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rock start dahling

Anonymous said...

rock star dahling - show em what you're workin with