Monday, September 14, 2009

Who did I piss off now?

They say that good things come in threes.
What about bad things?
I think I am **this close** to wrapping up the techie-trifecta of doom.
So last week it was the cell phone.
Combined with the lack of Internet access at the house.
As I type, still no Internet and slowly getting all the contacts re-established in the phone.

And then .....

And then my leftover pregnancy brain kicked in. Or perhaps it was the brain cells that I have killed over the years with one to many shots.
I left my iPod on the plane.
Yep - the iPod that I always carry in my purse.
The iPod that I listen to in my car
The iPod that I fall asleep to.
That I work out to.
That I shower to -- ok that one is stretching it, but you get the idea.
I really love my iPod.
Now, I have to jump through the hoops of United Airlines to see if maybe, JUST MAYBE I can recover it.
Not gonna hold my breathe on that one.

Now all I need is for my computer to shit itself when I get home and we will be all set. And of course, the answer is, well you back up your music don't you.
Of course, but still. That one was a gift.
And well, its the principal.
Not to mention, I had to find a way to make it through the whole hour and half flight to Baltimore without it.
Not cool. Not cool at all.
So, on top of leaving the boys at home, and fresh off the insult of losing EVERYTHING (photos, videos, etc) on the old phone -- I am now without tunes.
I have seemingly pissed off the tech gods. Might be time to dig up some of those old floppy disks and offer them up the The Might Binary Deity. Or whatever anomaly in the Matrix I have upset.
Blech.

Now Listening: Well certainly not any music - MNF on the big flat screen in my hotel room.

No comments: