Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Who is the fool?

I feel like I bitch about the weather an awful lot.
I do.
But really for only about 4 months out of the year. January through March are fair game for complaining around here.
So today is April Fools' day. I was reminded of this about a ga-zillion times by the prattling DJ on the radio this morning as I was getting ready. And I only listen to this station in the AM because they normally keep the prattling to a minimum. So I do my thing, get all ready to go -- have a cosmic battle with my closet in order to find something that didn't A) make me look like a cow or B) break the office dress code too much -- head for the door and it's snowing.
In April.

let me break that down one more time---
IT WAS SNOWING IN APRIL.

I challenge all those people that insist that global warming is a fraud.
Move to Iowa. We will change your mind.
Still working ass-crazy hours. I have forgotten what my house looks like -- except the bed and the shower. Those are the only two rooms I see.

Boys are still wicked dumb.
And that's all I gots.

Now Listening: Lemonjelly.ky by Lemon Jelly

No comments: