Friday, December 07, 2007

Catch up

I have been bad. I know. But this week has been in a word chaos.
So a few things this AM and then I am off to another whirl wind day of meetings. Woot.

Snow. I like it this time of year. As of January 1, it can all melt. But I drive a bug -- lets just say that I am getting really good at that rocking move where you pop between reverse and first gear to get moving off a bank of snow that the snow removal peeps pushed right up against the back of your car.

On that note, Gary is here. Good times. I came home last night and he had shoveled my driveway. All of it. All, like 75 feet of it. Since that wasn't enough and I had to go to a work party, he also picked up my grocery list for me.
Seems slightly cruel, but hey - its my style.

I need to enter the political fray and decide who I am going to caucus for. So with that in mind, I have tickets to an Obama (with Oprah!!) rally tomorrow. My mom would be jealous. She would hate the Obama part, totally love the Oprah part. Trying to find a Hillary rally I can check out between now and January 3rd. Cause' in Iowa, we like to rock out with our caucus out!! And yes, I stole that line and Scott -- you can parade it all over D.C., as I am told you do :)

And last but not least, this little nugget of good corporate behavior. Found on a series of stalls in the womens room on a floor I don't normally spend time on -----


Yep - a sign asking for a courtesy flush. Will wonders never cease.

Now Listening: Under the Pink by Tori Amos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wearing the shirt as we speak - cuz that's how i roll.