Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finally - My 15 Minutes

Ok -
So I know it has been awhile. But here I am ready to blow my own horn.
Yes - I have made it into The Juice. This is a goal I have aspired to for many months now.

**for those of you who cannot detect the sarcasm in the above statement, please leave the blog now. Go. I said GO!!**

Click here to see the full deal.

I offer you these observations:
1. Terrible picture. Somone should say something to me when I look that horrible. When did I get squinty eyed?
2. Can anyone offer ANY reason under the sun why it was necessary to publish my age?? Does it matter? WHY?? I mean -- leave em' guessing.

Anyway. There it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS lie about your age. We went to our grandmother's birthday party this weekend - her 80th. Only family was invited. We're the only ones who know she's 80. To her friends and card playing group, she is 78. So she gets two 80th birthdays, good for her.

Anonymous said...

Need More Ramblings!