Thursday, May 27, 2004

Deja Vu

Well, crazy of craziness.
I have accepted a position at my old offices. all new job, new boss, in fact none of the upper management team from when i was there is still around.
looking forward to it.
NO MORE CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that. Huge, deal. HUGE, BIG, HUGE.

$$ is good. Will be able to wear jeans to work... whenever i want. Still downtown, so no change on the commute. all in all good stuff.
now of course, i just have to give my notice here.
i hate that. I really,really hate it.
but it has to be done. will take care of it on tuesday. i have not signed anything yet for LightEdge (new name even...weird). and we have a long weekend coming up.. so tuesday it is.
i am excitited.

plus, had some contact from one of the guys from the online gig. seems pretty cool.
we shall see where it all goes.

so, i am already begining to suffer from short timers disease.
plus, it is right before a long weekend, so no one ever wants to work.
i am thinking about taking off at about 3:30 and working from home.

plus, I have a massage tonight.
i can't wait.
my massuese rocks.
a lot. she turns me into a pile of goo and i love it.

No comments: