Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Re-Birth of Slick

Yeah. Hi.
It's Meghan here.
Not the Meghan of old. Alas, my reader (if there is a single one left), my swinging, rock-star, devil-may-care, snark-a-licious single days are now "officially" behind me. And therefore, I present to you RedHead Ramblings - the re-launch.

I am now a a little older, a little heavier around the middle than I care to admit, a  married woman (details later) and mother of two. This has changed the game a little bit.
What it has not changed is my snark-a-licious ways, biting wit and general need to provide a running commentary on all that I see in my little corner of the world. Oh, and with some help from the hairdresser -- still very much a redhead, and all that comes with it.
I have missed my ramblings. Too much bouncing around in my noggin to not get it out somewhere.
Not that I have been resting on my laurels, eating bon-bons and watching soap operas. A brief breakdown of the last 8-10 months:
Having a baby - check
Planning a wedding - check
Actually going through it and getting married - check
Chasing a toddler with two speeds (on/off) around - check
Working a full time job - check

Decided that since I had all that done, it was time to get back on the blogosphere horse.
Not sure exactly where this new path is going to take me. I am sure there are better ways for me to be spending my time - see the mountain of laundry and utter chaos that is my house. But here I am anyway. New angle on the world - like how you can love a child practically to tears one minute, and want to turf them out to the first stranger you see on the street the next. Same with your husband.
So dear reader (whomever of you are still around) - stay patient. Like riding a bike, it will all come back to me. Today is the first step.


Now Listening: Cease to Begin by Band of Horses

No comments: